What Savvly is (and isn't)
It’s an alternative investment that can pay out market returns and long-life bonuses.
It’s not an insurance policy. It can provide significant payouts while you’re still alive.
It’s a tax-efficient way to hedge against the expenses that come with a long life, built on as little as 5% of your savings.
It’s not an actively managed fund. It’s a private, secure investment in an ETF that tracks the S&P 500.
Savvly late-life payouts can give you financial confidence at a fraction of the cost of the alternatives.
It’s not an annuity, but can still provide a sizable income stream for long-life protection.
Late-life payouts consist of two sources of return: both market gains and uncorrelated long-life bonuses
BOOST YOUR LIFESTYLE
Helps you retire early or spend more now, expecting more money at your scheduled payout ages
HAVE PEACE OF MIND
Helps you not outlive your savings or become a burden on your loved ones
What you can experience
How You Invest
- Starting is easy. Set up a monthly draw or invest a small fraction of your savings just once.
- Your money, alongside other Savvly investors’ contributions, is automatically invested in a low-cost ETF that tracks the S&P 500.
How You Get Paid
- When you reach your payout ages, you’ll get payout on each predetermined birthday.
- Similar to traditional Social Security, the longer you live, the more you can get over time.
How It's Possible
- When some investors withdraw or pass away early, their market returns (and in some cases, potentially a small fraction of their initial investment) are reallocated to other investors.
- Savvly estimates payouts through the same actuarial science insurance companies use, but with enhanced benefits for investors.
How You CAN Feel Safe
- Your investment is always held safe with the largest asset management firms, like Vanguard.
- Your ETF shares are held in custody not by Savvly, but by an independent third-party custodian.
What you can experience
How Savvly works
Crunch the numbers to see how far a tiny fraction of your retirement savings can go.
** 75% of your initial investment + 1% for every year invested in Savvly.
This investment estimator is for illustrative purposes only, to help show possible performance for investors. The returns presented reflect Savvly's aspirational goals and are hypothetical, and there is no guarantee that these same results will be achieved by investors. All investors must consider their specific risk tolerances before any financial strategies are chosen for investment purposes. Please see full disclosures for more information.
How much do you need to invest today to get $1M at 85?